At their recent meeting, the TASO Baseball Board of Directors revised the Uniform Policy. The Board feels this new policy will be beneficial to our members from both a convenience and finical aspect.
What does this mean for you, the official?
The only shirt you are required to acquire is the default shirt!
1. You can wear black shirts, light blue shirts, or cream shirts (see note below).
2. You can wear the "high school" style shirt, the "college" style shirt, or a "pro" style shirt.
3. You and your partner(s) must match in color and style of shirt worn.
4. You may wear any style black convertible pullover.
5. You and your partner(s) must match in style of convertible pullover worn.
To view and download the complete uniform requirements, click on the link below.