1. Should have at least 15 years of working "Texas High School Football" with NCAA football
rules, and preferably still working on the field at the High School level.
2. Should be at least a Division I official.
3. Selected applicants will be asked to develop and make a presentation to the training committee
at the football annual meeting. The presentation will be 5-10 minutes in length. The topic will be
discussed with those that are selected to audition before the committee.
4. If selected as a clinician, you must commit to do at least 2 clinics the following season with dates
assigned by the Training Director.
1. Complete all of the above information on the above
2. You may upload your resume and at least one
letter of recommendation based on officiating experience and at least one letter of recommendation
based on presentation experience.
Deadline: July 1, 2018