1. Six-foot coaching box centered on either the first or second seat nearest the division line (Sub-Varsity and Middle School Coaches Only).
2. Foul reporting area: Clear the players and go above the free throw line extended outside the 3 point line. (Both 2 & 3 person)
3. Officials should only switch on shooting fouls and the calling official will go table side. If calling official is already on table side their will be no switch. (2 person)
4. Time out procedure in both 2 & 3 person during a 30 second time out, go to the top of the 3 point circle. On full time outs go to free throw lane blocks opposite the bench area. In 3 person one official stays with the in bounds spot or at the end line that free throws will be taken. In 2 person put the ball on the floor at in bound spot or on the free throw line if free throws are going to be attempted.
5. Two hand foul reporting ( 2013-14 optional, next season mandatory ) All other reporting mechanics remain the same.