Football Clinicians APPLICATION
1. Should have at least 15 years of working
“Texas High School Football” with NCAA football
rules, and preferably still working on the
field at the High School level.
2. Should be at least a Division I official.
3. Selected applicants will be asked to develop
and make a presentation to the training committee
at the football annual meeting. The
presentation will be 5‑10 minutes in length. The topic will be
discussed with those that are selected to
audition before the committee.
4. If selected as a clinician, you must commit
to do at least 2 clinics the following season with dates
assigned by the Training Director.
1. Complete all of the above information on the above
2. You may upload your resume and at
letter of recommendation based on officiating
experience and at least one letter of recommendation
based on presentation experience.
Deadline: July 1, 2018