The following procedure is to be used when a team, UIL or TAPPS, presents composite footballs for use in a game:
- We are to allow the team to play with the composite football. We are not to force a team to use the opponents football.
- The referee should complete a UIL or TAPPS Incident Report and the appropriate office, UIL or TAPPS, will contact the school.
- Anytime a composite football is used it is important for the Referee to submit the appropriate Incident Report, but especially during the first 2‑3 weeks of the season.
- We are to allow composite footballs to be used in sub‑varsity games.
- There is no need to complete an Incident Report.
Please send any questions to email@example.com